A Funky Beat A Funky Beat

Nice

Good mixing there, man. The instruments are evened out nicely, and I really dig the bassline. I reckon you used samples for that? Either way: props!
Also, try making it a bit longer, 'cause I'd love to hear it in a game or movie, but if it keeps on repeating, it might become annoying.

ModernCarfare responds:

Thanks :).
I have an issue with making long songs because I give up halfway through. Practice makes perfect I guess.
Bass is a sample btw. A soundfont to be precise.

Feedback's appreciated!

NGF11-Throbulator NGF11-Throbulator

Fantastic

I love the Nixonfeel to this one.

SirKillington responds:

Glad ya liked it :D

NGF11-Wireless Moonwalker NGF11-Wireless Moonwalker

Absolutely great

Both of the characters you portrayed were done perfectly!

Chimee - S33K Chimee - S33K

Keep on working

I'd like to hear it when it's finished, 'cause it's got potential. Just when the beat kicks in, I find that the main melody is a bit too loud for the song itself. If you'd take it down a notch, it'll be more fluent, in my opinion.

DJ-S33KER responds:

Thanks for the feedback.
I'll take that into consideration when I work on this piece more.

State Of Grace (MERC) State Of Grace (MERC)

Too bad

I was really into the song, until you autotuned your voice. I really dislike the sound of autotuning, it takes down the flow of the song. It wasn't even necessary, you could've handled it perfectly, I reckon. Other than the autotuning, it's a nice track, good instrumentals, good vocals.

Great day to Sail Great day to Sail

Good but

if you record in higher quality it would be better, ofcourse. It would make a great soundtrack for an adventure game.

Electric-Blizzard responds:

Yeah, my old piano doesn't have a line in recording D:

I coulda done it on my keyboard for better quality, but I just like the fuller sound of a piano...

Maybe I'll re-record it line in on keyboard...

Broken Amp demo Broken Amp demo

Well...

All I can really say is that the amp indeed sounds really beat up. And your guitar could use some tuning.

Chris-V2 responds:

Listen to the amp not the guitar, damn it!

Midget Pimp (instrumental) Midget Pimp (instrumental)

Phat

Awesome instrumentals, man. You should really find someone to put some lyrics on this, it'll turn out great.

Crueltool responds:

Thanks man. Somebody will put on it, i hope )))

Smegma Smegma

2 Fabiola

It's nicely made, but I recommend you listen to "Freak out today" by 2 Fabiola, it's actually almost exactly the same. Giving you 6/10 'cause I figured you didn't know.

C0lgateSandw1ch responds:

I didn't know that song, but you're right.
In return, I think i can mention 10 more songs based on the same 4 chords, even on Newgrounds. :)
Thanks for the review

Lemon (WIP) Lemon (WIP)

Yeah

I think it's nice, but I didn't really like the overdrive on your main melody, it doesn't do much good to your song. Other than that, no other criticisms.